PGDM is the most sought programme of Bankedge-AIMA Centre for Management Education off. Bankedge-AIMA PGDM is designed with the objective of nurturing the competencies of working professional and fresh graduates aspiring to work. The curriculum is aligned to cover all the management specializations in the most-flexi learning and interactive way as per the industry needs.
Regulatory Status of the ProgrammeThe PGDM programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Education, and Government of India ODL Mode.
- This programme allows students to balance the work life challenges and professional management commitments.
- Bankedge-AIMA PGDM is a designed management programme meeting the need of flexibility and convenience through virtual classes, online library and high tech support along with conventional face to face teacher and student interaction.
- Provides participants with the opportunity to experience the latest management trends through interaction with industry leaders and academia at various Bankedge-AIMA conventions, business summits and forums.
Program DeliveryStudent can opt either of the below mentioned option to pursue PGDM Program from Bankedge AIMA:
- Option A : 15 hours of teaching (per subject) via Face to Face Class room teaching on weekends and Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc
- Option B : 15 hours of e-learning content (per subject) on weekends which includes sessions by subject experts, Industry Interaction, Foundation Program etc.